Pleased to meet you

Glennlynn

Pleased to meet you

Post by Glennlynn » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:10 pm

Hello fellow nuturists, my partner and i discovered the crystal crescent nude beach last summer and have never gone to a public beach since. We absolutely love the atmosphere and tranquility as well as the people who chill there. Hope to meet u all sometime.

Glennlynn

Discretionary19

Re: Pleased to meet you

Post by Discretionary19 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:09 pm

We just recently discovered it ourselves and we can relate to your experience. Definitely plan on visiting again, and hope to meet more great people as well.

Beachtraveler

Post by Beachtraveler » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:12 pm

Great to hear from you guys. Be sure to try and get to the beach on August 25 when we'll be organizing the inflatable Regatta!!

Roxiesoufflet

Post by Roxiesoufflet » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:38 pm

My spouse and I made our first visit down to crystal crescent beach on Sunday. Foggy day but beautiful. It was my first experience being naked in public. Thank you for allowing an opportunity for people to try it. I felt comfortable with my partner with me but a little stared at. As a first timer I felt uncomfortable with people purposely walking up to take a look. Made me cover up and go for a walk. Then I tried again with the same result. Is this a normal behaviour and how do I fee better about it and not insecure? I would love to attend again and other beaches in our area.

Beachtraveler

Post by Beachtraveler » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:16 pm

Thanks for sharing your first naked experience at Crystal Crescent Beach. I have always found that the majority of people on the beach are very respectful of others. We do hand our a leaflet when we're there which outlines good beach etiquette and advises people to, "Respect the privacy of others by keeping a comfortable distance." However in any public place there are a few isolated incidences but these are fairly rare. Please be assured that this behavior is frowned upon and definitely not encouraged.
Hopefully your next visit will be more relaxed, especially as you become more used to being naked in public.

Discretionary19

Post by Discretionary19 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:24 am

One thing that made us more comfortable was that we went when the Bluenose Naturist Club was holding an event. We felt at that time that we knew other like minded people would be there as well. We had not met any of them prior, but there was definitely a comfortable atmosphere. Maybe going with a group of like minded individuals, even just one or two others that are from a respected group such as this might alleviate those kind of concerns as well. We are now planning our next visit for Sunday, July 28.

Discretionary19

Post by Discretionary19 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:08 pm

We are actually heading out to Crystal Crescent this afternoon (Sunday July 28) for a repeat visit. We will have an orange, red, yellow, and white beach umbrella and a beach blanket that is mostly blue shades (blocked stripes). Feel free to say hello, our names are Scott and Michele. I have short hair and glasses, she has long hair and no glasses, well, might be wearing her sunglasses...